My healing work is born from a place of deep stillness and a desire to help you find peace and balance in body, mind and spirit. As a nurse/massage therapist/yoga therapist I blend a knowledge of the human body from a medical perspective with an intuitive sense of touch and the connection between body and spirit.
I specialize and focus on women’s health issues through all stages of life from birth through aging. Healing touch is tremendously helpful and nurturing at all times in a woman’s life, and I feel that this work is what I have been born to do.
I have been sharing the gift of heart-centered massage with clients for over 20 years, and have taught massage classes for the Johnson County Community College program. I also teach yoga classes (see the schedule on my calendar) and offer yoga therapy and private yoga classes.
Sacred Space is more than just the name of my practice – it describes what I create for our time together. I do this with specific intent and with the knowledge that creating a safe, nurturing environment helps your healing on all levels.
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing – University of Kansas, 1993
- Registered Nurse – Kansas, 1993 to Present
- Certified Massage Therapist – Total Wellness Institute 1994
- Certified Reflexology – Massage Therapy Training Institute 1995
- Certified Myofascial – Massage Therapy Training Institute 1995
- Certified PeriNatal Massage Therapist – 1998
- Certified Advanced Attunement Practitioner – 2004
- Registered Yoga Teacher with The Yoga Alliance – 2013
- CranioSacral Therapy
- Usui Reiki Energy Work
- Eating Well for a Healthy Life
- Principles of Ayurvedic Medicine
- Hatha Yoga